Microsoft 365 products
Training and development skills
About us: Powhatan Moose Family Center 1840 is a business in Powhatan, VA. The business consists of providing bar and kitchen services to their members and guests. We also facilitate gaming for our members only. Powhatan Moose Family Center 1840 is looking for an energetic Administrator to accept the following responsibilities:
- Experience working for ‘not for profit’ organization.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge in Microsoft 360 applications and
- Experience or formal training handling a variety of organizational duties such as cost
management, accounting related to income, expenses and taxes.
- Ability to compile reports based on due dates and Board of Officers requests.
- Management experience in food and liquor service preferred (Virginia ABC knowledge desired).
- Having a positive and supportive approach.
- Bookkeeping experience, including P&L Statements, Balance Sheets, General Audit tasks and Payroll.
- Knowledge of Charitable Gaming regulations and procedures a plus.
- Work with vendors.
- Positive attitude is a must with a willingness to serve and build strong relationships with the
Board of Officers, members, guests and volunteers of all ages that will make our Family Center a welcoming place to visit.
- Must support and ensure all areas of the General Laws and Family Center policies.
- Administrator must be knowledgeable of all Board of Officers and Committee Chairman responsibilities.
- All licensing and reporting for charitable gaming, ABC, and Health Department.
- Responsible for recording minutes at Executive, Board of Officers and member meetings.
- Responsible for reporting monthly financial information (P&L, Balance Sheet) to Board of Officers and members.
- Filing of charitable gaming forms 101 and 102.
- Keeping all permits current.
- Bookkeeping entries when Bookkeeper not available.
- Reviewing and actioning all emails.
- Responsible for handling all IRS and State issues.
- Responsible for signing of all checks with President or Treasurer.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Job Type: Part-time